Are you between the ages of 12 and 25?
If so, we can help you.
The ADAC AOD Youth and Well Being Program is here to help you.
- Have concerns about alcohol and drugs
- Are having difficulty with something in your life
- Are feeling down, stressed or worried
We can offer: -
- Social and emotional wellbeing
- Diversionary activities
- Drug and alcohol education
- Counselling and assessment
- Treatment plans
- Living skills
How to access our service.
People can refer themselves directly or can be referred by other services including mental health, corrective services, child protection and general practitioners.
This service acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of The Far West Coast of South Australia. We are welcoming of all Aboriginal peoples, families and communities.
Current Programs and Events